1. What did you think was interesting and how did you fill about David Shannon's writing and illustrations?
2. What do you think about the statement "Reading Can Be Dangerous"? Do you agree or disagree? Why?
3. What did you think was interesting about Jerry Spinelli or Walter Dean Myers stories?
i liked David Shannon he more was explicit with the story. I liked the story Reading Can be Dangerous because it was in a way sort of funny. After what the bird did and how he had to return the book back to the librar but, it still had grease stains. lol.
ReplyDeletei think Davin Shannon is a good writer for childrens book and they were fun to read. I readed Walter Dean Myers "Daydreams". i like the story because everyone like to daydream about their future as they grow up and it was fun to read.
ReplyDeleteI think David Shannon is a weird author, tho the pictures are oddly a bit funny looking. I guess I can say it was okay to read. By the what is, I quote, what is a big white cockatoo. Its such a odd name.
ReplyDeletei liked no david no. because it was kind of like me as a child. i liked the cookie part because me and my brother use to be like that. we would try and tand on eachother or something dumb.reading could be dangerous just like tv can b. someone can react what they read.
ReplyDelete1. I felt comfortable with Davids writing because he drew pctures.
ReplyDelete2. "Reading is Dangerous" is not a bad title because reading is good for you even though I dont do it as much.
3. Jerry's story was interesting becasue he was talking about the way the boys didnt like the girls.
It was very interesting because he write a book for children. He was a good write. He need to write more often. He help his friend out. His illustration was very cool because David was a good drawer.
ReplyDelete1)David Shannon was a good illistrator on all of his books when he
ReplyDeletewas a child or a grown man.
2)I don't think reading is dangerous.Because reading can helps you
study for work or tests.
3)Jerry's story was interesting because he was talking about all of
the boys that didn't like the girls at all.
1.i thought it was good book and it was interesting
ReplyDelete2.it was pretty much okay and true and not true because it depends
on if you know what youre doing so tha it wont be dangerous.
3.they were talkin about some stuff that goes on between a man and woman.that was enturesting.