the book i picked was swallowing stones because it looked very interesting when i read the back of the book i wanted to read more to find out what happened in the story an why it happend in the story.
the Book I choose was The Skin Im In i choose this book because it talks about bulling then they was hating on her when she come to school looking good they hate on her then they always bully her and ask her for her homework an she be giving them her homework and they always bully her because she is darkskin (:
out of war, becuase ilike books dealing with war
ReplyDeletewhat's the book called?
DeleteOUT OF WAR!!!!!!!!
Deletethe book i picked was swallowing stones because it looked very interesting when i read the back of the book i wanted to read more to find out what happened in the story an why it happend in the story.
ReplyDeleteThe Book I Choose was The Skin I'm In I choose this book because it was talking about bullyimg people about they skin color
ReplyDeletethe Book I choose was The Skin Im In i choose this book because it talks about bulling then they was hating on her when she come to school looking good they hate on her then they always bully her and ask her for her homework an she be giving them her homework and they always bully her because she is darkskin (:
ReplyDelete